Pages

Thursday 16 June 2011

Acai Berries

Being interested in health, fitness, weight loss and the like I am always researching and coming across different ideas and products. There has been, I guess, a ‘hot topic’ over the last couple of years within the weight loss world, and the topic is on acai berries. These are supposed to be a ‘Super Food’ that you take as a supplement to help lose weight, and they have gained quite a lot of attention. Now, this is not something that I have tried, though I have thought about it, but here is why I haven’t tried it. It’s just a fruit. Like many other fruits it will have its positive aspects, but at the end of the day you’ll need to be eating a well balanced diet with or without these acai berries. Like I mentioned, I have not tried the acai berry, but I just cannot see it being any more beneficial than simply eating right and exercising.

2 comments:

  1. Well super foods are supposed to be better for you most normal stuff right. Problem is there loads times more expensive than normal food.

    ReplyDelete